Blueberry Cashew Pancakes
These pancakes are a win-win because it's a healthy, easy breakfast/snack that's gluten-free and loaded with omega-3s for brain health. Also, they're satisfying and will balance blood sugar levels.
4 large eggs
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
2/3 cup raw cashews
1 tablespoons melted coconut oil
1 tablespoons chia seeds
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
1. Blend cashews in high speed blender until form a powder. (don't over blend or will turn to butter)
2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, except the blueberries. Whisk to smooth batter.
3. Heat large fry pan over medium heat. When hot, add oil and tablespoon size batter, along with
blueberries sprinkled on top for approx. 3 minutes per side until cooked all the way through.
4. Serve with sliced bananas, strawberries, nuts, or your favorite toppings.
5. Cook extra and freeze for later.